I just wanted to take a few min and give a highlight of 2010.
I don't even know where to begin. Let see, I would like to thank my family and my all my friends for being there for me no matter what. I can't ask for better people who care for me as well as my husband and kids. 2010 has came and gone so quickly, it's hard to think I've been married to the most wonderful man for 1 1/2 years now. I don't know what I'd do without him and my kido's. The kids are growing up so quickly and sometimes hard to bare. My mom tells me it only gets better the older they get. Boy I can't wait. lol.
As far as me goes, I've had my ups and downs. It's been hard dealing with being a step parent due to all the stress that comes with it. I have learned to try my best to let things go but it's so hard when I see my kids upset and sad over silly things that they as children shouldn't even have to worry about or wonder who truely loves them or is just hurting them. 2010 has been a true eye opener to them and I believe they truely understand that some people will never change and no matter how much they try or share thier feelings some people just don't want to listen. I know my kids know that thier dad and I will always be there for them no matter what, good or bad and I can officially say I am so excited to have earned the title of "Mommy." I'm glad I have shown them my unconditional love for them and the love me enough and respect me to call me mommy. It truely means the world to me.
I've also been dealing with my weight and trying to loose it but loosing it seems like a never ending battle. At some points I don't always feel comfortable with myself and I'm not sure why. I try my hardest to eat healthy and exercise ( I don't do enough) when I feel motivated but getting motivated is hard for me espically when I just DON"T want to do it. Cyrelle bless her heart will try to motivate me to play wii fit or she'll say "how many calories is in that" I know she's just trying to help but I don't want her to start thinking that way and always watching everything you eat or do.
As far as 2011 I am really going to try my hardest to help improve my selfesteem and better my body and become more healthy. I've made a plan to walk at least a mile a day and I'm going to help teach cardio classes at church so I'm hoping that will give me some more motivation to do what is good for me.
Well on to the kids. Parker turned 10 this year and Cyrelle is 8. It's scary to think only 5 more years and Parker will have his permit and then let the real stress begin. I just hope he's not like his dad. Need for speed, peddle to the metal kind of driver. It may suprise me and Cyrelle ends up like him LOL wouldn't that be funny.
We have lived in the same place now for 3 years and it's starting to get smaller as time goes by. We are hoping to start looking at buying a home again. We tried last year but just didn't find what we were looking for in our price range with the amount of space we need. It's hard to find 4 bedrooms with at least 2 baths for under $100,000 in our area. People tell us "why 4 bedrooms" well we plan to expand the family and it would be a lot easier to get the space we need now instead of being cramped once again when the time comes. Our time will come and God will provide us with the right thing to do, so for now we just continue to wait.
A more positive note is that both the kids were baptized this year and Travis and I became members at our churrch. It has truely been a blessing for our family. Everyone at church is amazing and it's like a whole new family away from home.
I have made new friends this year thanks to my honey. He went to school with Kim and introduced us and she has been a blast. It's great to know someone who has the same experiences and motivies as I do. I don't feel so alone anymore and I have someone to talk to when I have an issure or just need a friend to talk to. Thank Kimmie for being there for me.
Well I think that sums it for now I guess. I've run out of things to talk about. I hope to start posting more on here and maybe it will help with my stress.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,
Brittney
Once again I love reading your posts and getting to know you and the kids through them. I hope you get the motivation you need and tell me how you did it. I understand that completly.
ReplyDeleteLove Amy