Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

Well I officially did a zumba class last night.  It was much more fun than I anticipated.  There were around 25 maybe a little more women there and it was a hoot to watch.  Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Woke up this moring with a sore throat and couldn't breathe.  I sure hope I'm not getting sick I hope it's just a cold that passes by quickly.  We will see. 

Cyrelle had her first basketball practice last night.  Daddy took her since I was teaching zumba at church. (Not sure how well of a teacher I was) He said she did good for it being her first year.  She has some practice to do but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it quickly.  Parker starts practice tonight and he played basketball last year so I hope he's not to rusty.

So you may remember me mentioning that Parker got a bearded dragon "Peanut" well he ate all his crickets and when we went to the pet store they were all out.  How can you be out of crickets?  I told the man "well just give us something Peanut can eat" So he gave us super worms.  Now I thought crickets were nasty.  These worm things down right stink and are very nasty looking.  So we got home and I told Parker well Peanut is probably hungry so you better feed him.  The look on his face was priceless. The look of fear, like how am I going to get them from the bag to the cage.  Then he asks, I told him- reach your hand in the bag pick one up and put it in the cage.  No way was he going to do that.  He tried everything tweazers, a cup, then he figured it out. Have the worm crawl on a potatoe and then fling it off in the cage.  Whatever works right?  Cause this is not my type of pet so I want nothing to do with it.  I prefer my soft cuddly kitty.  Which by the way is 12.2 pounds now.  He looks much larger than he really is considering his fur is like 3 inches long.  He's mixed with persian (spelling) so he's a poof ball so my mom calls him.

Just going over some bills and things that need to be taken care of at tax time. I need some maintenance things done on my car so hopefully all that can get done and still have some to play with as the kids say.  The kids asked if we would take them to Incrediable Pizza.  It's a fun place.  It's an all you can eat buffet of many many foods, pizza, pasta, chicken, salad etc and you can play games and ride bummper cars, go carts, bowling ummm I can't even remember all the stuff to do but it's a lot of fun so we are planning on doing that.

Yesterday the kids went to spend the day with Grandpa Wayne and Cyrelle text me all day long non stop and called me at least 10 times.  She said she missed me and was bored. lol. I remember the days as a kid.  All day seems like a week.  She's been going through a lot lately with her biological mom.  I don't think she know's how to understand everything but is pretty much done with trying.  When someone you love yells at you to "Get Out" when she just wanted to ask to bring a toy home since Parker did it really upset her and hurt her feelings.  It's hard to give her answers of why? We don't know why things are said or happen the way they do but we show her that her dad and I will always be there to support her and love her no matter what.  I know she relies on that a lot.  I am thankful they are both at the age to understand things and not be in denial but I know it's hard for them. 

I love my babies and my husband so much and I thank God everyday for giving me the opportunity to be there and love them and to be a family.

1 comment:

  1. Funny about Peanut! Your nicer than I was when my kids lived at home, we had no inside pets, except a bird that disapeared, I am sorry to hear how the kids mom treats them and am thankful they have you and Trav, You are great parents.

    ReplyDelete