Once again I awake to a flurry of snow. What was supposed to be a LIGHT dusting has already turned into about an inch or so. Last Friday our dusting consisted of 6 inches. I'd say the weather man needs to go back to school or something.
I'm sure most everyone knows about my ankle but may not know how it happened. On the 5th I was just relaxing in my nice cozy recliner and when I stood up I took a step with my right foot and POP. That's when my ankle rolled an instantly a softball size knot formed on the outer side of my ankle. Immediately Travis took me to the ER and they took X-rays etc to say that it's just a sprain. I followed up with the orthopedic and he thinks it may be fractured but due to the amount of swelling is unable to tell yet. So for now I'm in a walking cast and on the 21st I go back for more X-rays. Prayers are needed b/c I am going crazy not being able to do my normal activities without someone helping me or it taking 3 times as long. Good news is I'm still alive and good just a little bump in the road.
Also, please pray for my little man. Well he's not so little anymore but he's my baby boy. He went to the doctor in Dec due to coughing, side hurting etc. They ordered x-rays and blood work well we got the results in. His chest x-rays showed calcite deposits in his lungs which I posted about before. We are following up with the pulomonogist (sp) on Feb 15th to see what is going on. Then his blood work came back with more findings and he is going to have to see a Rumatologist (sp) on April 14th. All our primary doctor told us is it has to due with arthritis and joint pain he's been complaining about? So I don't know what to think about all this. I wonder does his Asthma have anything to do in this? or did these new things provoke the Asthma? Or was it b/c he was a preemie? I have a million questions for the doctors next week and in April. I pray that he is healthy and going to be OK but it's hard not knowing. I'll let you know how the doctor goes next week.
Love,
Brittney
No comments:
Post a Comment