Thursday, July 7, 2011

Magic House

Here are a few pictures from our trip to the Magic House on 7/4/11.  I think the kids had a blast and I think I may be getting to old for some of that stuff.  We did the jungle maze.  OH my, some of that crawling and going down the slides that Travis and I could barley fit through was a little rough.  Next time we'll just let the kids do that part :) All N All a good time.

Tina Turner????  I can see it in the hair :)

Parker as a indian. 
His hands and facial expressions are hilarious.
 Such a goofy boy.


She waited all day for this part.
Lookin good Sis!
Is that 2 kids in a beanstalk?
Why yes it is, Parker & Relle.


He has been growing his hair out.
Can't tell to much but cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment